Leadership transitions are difficult. If your nonprofit is understaffed or otherwise under-resourced, you may be tempted to respond to transitions by hiring a new executive as quickly as possible. However, skipping or truncating the search process rarely produces an ideal result.
To ensure your next leader is well-positioned to move your organization forward, you need to take a step back and assess your strategic direction.
In this white paper, you’ll learn:
- Why the hiring process is the perfect time to evaluate your organization’s strategic needs
- How to conduct an in-depth discovery process that uncovers the competencies you truly require
- The importance of reviewing the role and recruitment tools through the lens of diversity, equity, and inclusion
- What it takes to attract a talented and diverse candidate pool
- How to mitigate the impact of implicit biases and rate candidates objectively
Nonprofit Hiring Guide: How to Conduct a Strategic and Equitable Search
Fill out the form below to access the white paper.