With more than 25 years of experience, Kevin helps his clients unlock the knowledge dormant in their databases. He is passionate about helping nonprofits use valid data, properly analyzed, as the basis for making decisions. No more relying solely on experience, intuition and gut feel. No more doing what everyone else does.
Kevin has the experience, knowledge and skills to jump-start and/or complete any improvement initiative by unlocking the combined power of your data and internal expertise. With a gift for making technically challenging topics easy to understand, Kevin can also bring customized training to your organization.
Kevin offers wide and deep analytics expertise to non-profits. His background includes:
- Predictive analytics for leading nonprofits
- Data-mining commercial databases
- Statistically designed experiments that are a quantum improvement in performance and speed over A/B testing
- Practical applications of the tools of statistical process control to ensure gains are real and sustainable
- Breakthrough process improvement using the Six Sigma DMAIC approach.
- Developing, delivering and providing follow-up to training in the practical application of analytical thinking
Kevin has worked in a wide variety of industries and is equally effective in the classroom, board room or office space. Selected nonprofit and commercial clients include: The Art Institute of Chicago, The St. Paul Public Schools Foundation, Museum of Fine Arts Boston/Houston, Children’s Cancer Research Fund, Atlanta Botanical Garden, Appalachian Mountain Club, Greater Chicago Food Depository, Science Museum of Minnesota, New York Times, Los Angeles Times, New York Daily News, New York Post, Boston Globe, Chicago Tribune, Singapore Press Holdings, Chevron USA, Chemical, Texaco, Torrance Memorial Medical Center.